Description Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of the largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
Senior-level Individual role to build and lead Securonix (SX) efforts to engage, manage, and grow relationships with partners assigned within the Middle East territory. A territory could be either comprised of 1-3 system integrations or it could be multiple types of partners including but not limited to MSSP’s, system integrations and or solution providers.
- Recruit and on-board partners with assigned Middle East territory.
- Manage assigned sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
- Proactively manage and support partners, as appropriate to their business model, to
- Create and execute business plans to meet sales goals, specifically new business goals
- Engage in joint marketing activities and events
- Identify prospects for joint engagement to grow pipeline of partner-sourced opportunities
- Engage with and support sales activities to generate revenue
- Enable partner personnel (as appropriate) for sales activities, and manage enablement for pre-sales, POCs, and implementation services with the appropriate SX teams.
- Educate about product portfolio and opportunity identification
- Be the business manager between partners and Securonix. Engage the partner sales teams and leadership with Securonix senior management, sales and technical teams
- Introduce and engage SX senior leadership (CRO, CTO, CEO, COO, VP) Channel Sales, to build productive business relationships with influential Partner senior leaders
- Work with marketing team to develop partner marketing and promotion plans to increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend actions to increase revenues
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Develop and execute personal learning plan to stay current on competitive offerings and Securonix solutions for UEBA, Next Gen SIEM and Security Data Lakes
- 7-10 years’ experience in sales, with minimum 5 years in channel sales positions
- BS/BA with 5 to 10 yrs. experience in the security industry and/or a channel sales career.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and experience developing & delivering compelling partner value propositions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; must be a strong team player.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering new business results with partner community
- Ability to interact with senior level management within and without the organization.
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.