Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
To maximize on market demand while innovating and differentiating, we are looking for a passionate, experienced, and dynamic Product Manager for the Threat Labs team. This individual will see product development from inception to delivery to advance our position as the leading provider of Self-learning SIEM.
Your passion for world-class security products will produce a highly competitive, differentiated, prioritized roadmap focused on detection and response analytics. You will drive outbound activities while guiding inbound execution with Product Managers/ Owners and Engineering.
- As a Senior Product Manager, Threat Labs, you will define the vision and strategy for key projects.
- By being an expert on Autonomous Threat Detection and Response you would translate that into defining a world-class customer experience for the Securonix platform.
- Drive Research and Development to understand customer needs, domain problems, and market requirements to stay ahead of the curve.
- Demonstrate lean product management skills to build comprehensive plans, identify risks, and ensure smooth releases.
- Build and Maintain insights metrics that provide transparency to all stakeholders on success, progress, and quality.
- Build and maintain outstanding relationships with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Onboarding, and customer success teams.
- Facilitate scrum team events including backlog refinement/grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Build internal and external facing support material that outlines the features, benefits, and differentiations.
- Perform product demos to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Develop and manage a set of Metrics and KPIs that measures success and where to continue to invest.
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and business Go/No-Go reviews.
- 5 or more years working as a Product Manager managing SIEM/EDR/NDR/XDR/UEBA products
- Prior experience in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning is a strong plus.
- You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably cloud.
- Expert verbal and written communicator
- Hands-on experience leading and participating in delivery through Agile methodologies.
- Expert Agile and lead product management experience with a strong entrepreneurial and start-up mindset
- Experience with licensing, packaging, and pricing is a strong plus.
- Be an expert in competitive analysis and share strategic inputs to drive product definition and prioritization decisions
- Leverage technical expertise in cybersecurity to perform due diligence and assessment work for M&A activity
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with a minimum direction (self-starter will be a plus)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects and tasks
- In-depth knowledge on vulnerability management who can Interpret vulnerability assessment results, prioritization and report into threat detection and response
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to drive sales enablement, support marketing teams and Threat Labs related outbound activities which would re-enforce our leadership position
- The ability to deliver powerful products demonstrates our competitive advantages and how our solutions improve MTTD and MTTR
An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is highly preferred
Securonix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran by applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Securonix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Securonix expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Further, improper interference with the ability of Securonix employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.